so Florida fans...

Vermin93

I don't get it....are Vol fans happy that Muschamp got canned because he never lost to UT, or are they happy that Florida will likely hire a better coach than Muschamp? Seems like a worse case scenario to Tennessee in my unbiased opinion. Vols couldn't beat Florida's crappy head coach, so why would they beat a better head coach?

Also, who talks trash after a decade of defeats? That's like the Palestinians talking trash to Isreal.

gator-n-buck

Vermin93 said:
I don't get it....are Vol fans happy that Muschamp got canned because he never lost to UT, or are they happy that Florida will likely hire a better coach than Muschamp? Seems like a worse case scenario to Tennessee in my unbiased opinion. Vols couldn't beat Florida's crappy head coach, so why would they beat a better head coach?

Also, who talks trash after a decade of defeats? That's like the Palestinians talking trash to Isreal.

You get it.... :)

darn2ten

gator-n-buck said:
Vermin93 said:

You get it.... :)
Winner!

THEdonkey0515

It don't matter who there coach is or was vols have not been good many or any of them seasons over Florida's 10-0 streak If they want to beat florida. They improve lol that's it. And as a vol fan I think they have upgraded there coach there play on the field and the RECRUITING! (If u didn't know that's a huge part of college football)
Will they beat florida next year I have no idea lol will they finish with more then 5 wins like they did last year? Or the 6-7 there gonna get this year? I think and hope so.
It don't matter if they hire another muschamp or a saban lol vols would not win if they don't improve year to year. Looks like they have since last year hope it just carries over to the next and they get even better. And the wins will come
I could care less f the vols beat florida next year as long as they improve and win maybe 8 games and knock off a good team or so. Don't get me wrong I would LOVE to beat florida so I didn't have to hear 11-0, 100 Million times but I look more at the big picture not 1 game outta a 12 game season.

TeamMainStreet

Vermin93 said:

It's not for a Notre Dame fan to get. How's that Championship bid going for ya?

Spurhunter

Vermin93 said:
Also, who talks trash after a decade of defeats?

I think Tennessee fans should adapt the mindset of a certain Notre Dame fan I know: Turn losses into wins because of bad officiating, PTSD, concession stand ran out of hot dogs, whatever. All the sudden Tennessee isn't 0-10! ;)

Vermin93

As the winningest program in the history of the great game of college football, Notre Dame fans can say whatever they want about college football. It's our birthrite. You guys should know this! Having said that, we did not trash talk the USC Trojans after they beat us 8 years in a row from 2002 - 2009 under head scumbag Pete Carroll. In fact, we were disappointed when Carroll ran away from NCAA sanctions to the NFL because we never got to beat that cheater.

TeamMainStreet

As the most out of touch with reality fans in college football, I guess Notre Dame fans will say whatever they want. You certainly have.

farmin68

TeamMainStreet said:
As the most out of touch with reality fans in college football, I guess Notre Dame fans will say whatever they want. You certainly have.

I'm expecting to read any time that Notre Dame hasn't lost a game in over 10 years. Just saying. :D

TeamMainStreet

Now what would be funny is if Muschamp coaches this team to win the last two games. Probably wont happen but it would be funny. Would they call off the resignation?

THEdonkey0515

That would be funny its not gonna happen, but I would get a laugh outta it. I still think UF would part ways with him.they would look pretty dumb asking him to stay lol. After they told him his gone after the season.

darn2ten

He's gone no matter what. Even if they won the last 2 games that's not going to change his coaching style or mind set. He's had 4 years to make changes and seems unwilling to on the offensive side of the ball, so no he's gone.

Latest posts