Sissy bar help needed.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Ok, I need a combination sissy bar / luggage rack.
I have a 2008 VT750C2 Spirit (Shaft).
I know enough to see that I can buy what I want cheaper (quite a bit so) online rather than go to a dealership and order a cobra backrest / pad / luggage rack.
My question is, how can you be SURE what you order will fit, number one, on this particular bike and number two, will fit over an aftermarket seat (Mustang)?
I know this is a stupid question but I will be honest, I am rather confused / fed up with the entire process.
I just want a short sissy bar and a luggage rack just big enough for one of the round bags to go on so I will have somewhere to keep a pair or two of sunglasses a rainsuit my essentials when I go back and forth to work and POSSIBLY an extra helment every once in a while.
Anyway, figured I would ask the pros.
Thanks.

Hatchee

I looked at the other post that has the picture of your bike. Several sissy bar/luggage racks, use the two bolts in the rear fender strut.
If I had that much doubt, I'd contact the manufacturer (of the sissy bar/rest) and confirm the mounting method and fitment.

You can always order later from a retailer/supplier with a good return policy.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Thanks ya'll. :D

Never thought buying something could be such a pain in the butt.
Ebay, or the people listing there, really gripe me. They show a picture of the sissy bar, brackets, pad and luggage rack then right before you commit they say it don't include the luggage rack AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE. :mad:

Latest posts