Shotgun $ ?

Tiny

Any of you got or know of any info and $ of,I beleive, Brikel Single Shot Trap Model Shotgun? Made in Italy

Friend called me a bit ago and needs some infromation on one he nor myself are sure of the spelling,nor can I find anything on it. GGun broker didn't have one but did come back with the above when I did a serch over there.

infoman jr.

I'm guessing you guys are talking about the Baikal 18EM-M, which is a Russian made gun. Remington has sold a few of their shotguns including the SPR453 and 310. The new blued model can be found for ~$185, and a nickel one with a ported barrel(worthless) will run about $350. Is this the one??

stik

Chaneylake said:
cheap gun when shooting trap or skeet will hurt the shooter more than anyone will ever realize

saw a 17 yr. old boy with a $200 870 express teach an old man with one of those $2000+ o/u a lesson at morristown once.

Kimberman

Just beacause you have a 2000$ or even a 10,000$ shotgun does not mean you can shoot it. I still shoot the same Beretta 303 that I shot when I was a kid, and still manage to whip most of the guys on the sporting clays range.

Tiny

infoman jr. said:
I'm guessing you guys are talking about the Baikal 18EM-M, which is a Russian made gun. Remington has sold a few of their shotguns including the SPR453 and 310. The new blued model can be found for ~$185, and a nickel one with a ported barrel(worthless) will run about $350. Is this the one??

I thought he was talking the Baikals as well untill he spelled the name Brikel and said made Italy,still may be it as I don't think he has it hand.Either way the guy who was selling was asking 240$.

On another note to go with Stik and Kimbermans above,my friend still uses his old 870 Wingmaster and holds his own on the trap and skeet range.

mathews338

Tiny said:
infoman jr. said:

I thought he was talking the Baikals as well untill he spelled the name Brikel and said made Italy,still may be it as I don't think he has it hand.Either way the guy who was selling was asking 240$.

On another note to go with Stik and Kimbermans above,my friend still uses his old 870 Wingmaster and holds his own on the trap and skeet range.
i have an old wingmaster and love it and the doves don't stand much of a chance when they fly over me

Chaneylake

infoman jr. said:
I think a more appropriate phrase would be that a gun that doesn't fit properly can hurt a shooter the most.

so true, the very first thing that I do with a new shooter is to check on the gun fit, I have gotten pretty good at adjusting the stock with "Dr Schols Mole Skin", once I get the eyes looking down the barrel properly I then let the shooter shoot at a clay target laying on the ground, once the shooter starts to center the target on the ground I simply tell them that they are now shooting where they are looking

Latest posts