Shooting Chrony is Out of Business?

DaveB

Went looking for a new cable and seems like they are gone.

Chrony was owned by some Canadian conglomerate and had few employees, probably they are gone forever.

Does anyone know they are dead and gone or just in COVID hiding or did Canada gov kill them?

How sad, Chrony shot themselves

fairchaser

I think Chrony got overwhelmed by new and better products like magnetospeed and Labradar. For years they were the only game in town. I have a beta chrony myself and it's terribly frustrating and not very accurate. I recently picked up the magnetospeed sporter and once I got it set properly, it worked great. I've got a cable your welcome to borrow.

lapuafan

fairchaser":3pm4bza7 said:
I think Chrony got overwhelmed by new and better products like magnetospeed and Labradar. For years they were the only game in town. I have a beta chrony myself and it's terribly frustrating and not very accurate. I recently picked up the magnetospeed sporter and once I got it set properly, it worked great. I've got a cable your welcome to borrow.
Yea I bought the magnetospeed, then the labradar. You cannot go wrong with either one, and you can shoot on cloudy or raining or snowing days , with no false reading.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

mr.big

lapuafan":2goaqjpy said:
fairchaser":2goaqjpy said:
Yea I bought the magnetospeed, then the labradar. You cannot go wrong with either one, and you can shoot on cloudy or raining or snowing days , with no false reading.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I had 5 different shooting chronos over the years. Somebody wound up shooting them all...got the magnetospeed and it is really good to check speeds but I dont like it on the bbl while working up loads which puts the labradar as the best to me..I can tune loads and check speeds at the same time with no point of impact change or harmonics screw ups from the magnetospeed and it's much easier to setup that the old shooting chronies..

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

Latest posts