Shaming skills

Iglow

I should have already posted this with muzzleloader going and gun season fixing to start but better late than never.
We should brush up on our shaming skills for when a kid or new hunter posts a pic of a 6 pointer or maybe a spike that he/she is proud of, that we make them feel like crap cause it doesn't measure up to today's internet standards.

Stuff like "was he really on your hit list" or "his G2's are nothing", "mass is a little weak'', maybe "why did you shoot him? you should have given him a couple more years", that kind of thing.

Or maybe the old standby, " If I shot one that small I wouldn't want anyone to know".

Hunting has moved on from the silly days of just having fun,shooting what you want and not giving a flip what anybody thinks,nowadays it's hero pics,facebook famousness and measurements! Now get with it!

DoubleRidge

Yeah....I haven't seen any buck shaming on TnDeer? And hope I never do...personally try to congratulate anyone who post a kill pick. Buck or Doe....Certainly want to encourage the kids and first timers.
Honestly....if anybody catches heck around here its those who let "good" bucks walk...or if you hunt from a shooting house over a food plot...Lol....but i certainly agree with you...we should celebrate the success of our fellow hunters.

deerhunter10

I guess I've missed something I haven't seen anyone shamed on this site. Even on Facebook I really only see it on outlandish post, and not many if any there. On the tn deer pages.

Dumbluck

You forgot my go to "That deer is so small, I'm gonna take your mom out for a nice seafood diner and NEVER call her again"

Latest posts