Seen me an idiot Today...

bowriter

R.I.P.
Pullin in to the Happy Junction. Guy is wet wading...I think, . He is suing spinning gear. That's important. remember that. Is running off at the mouth with usual fisherman babble while playing a small fish.

Then he hooks one about 14". The entire time we are loading the boat, etc. He is hollering and playing this fish. He is screaming for someone to come net the fish. Finally My Man, Big Bird, wades out with the dip net and knocks the fish off. He looks at the idjit and says, "With them small ones, we usually just bite the line."

Edit2-2.jpg

gil1

Outstanding tale of bitter loss mixed with subtle bliss. I've been wet wading, too. Except for when I floated a hat, I haven't let it hit my knees. Sunburned yet?

fishboy1

Those guys are hilarious!

I Love it when some joker who is walking through the pool or run gives me the evil eye for floating through in my canoe.

Headhunter

One of my favorites is the guys below dams that are hung up in the current and will swear they have a fish on. Watched one guy below Priest one afternoon fight being hung up while yelling for help with the biggest fish ever for over and hour.

Latest posts