Seen 10 so far.

catman529

Won't go into too much detail.. does and 2 or 3 fawns one of which was a button that came to 5 yd twice. And an 8 pt 2.5 maybe 3 yr old that had black tarsals stained down his legs. I got my bow drawn the first time I saw him but he took off chasing 2 does. The direction most of the deer have gone does not go far before is cut off by the creek and suburbs. So unless they cross, they won't go far, and maybe that buck will come back my way. Sucks cause most trees here are too small and the one I climbed forks at 10-12 ft so I'm not high off the ground and have been busted a couple times and have an arrow stuck in a tree that was supposed to go into a mature doe. But I'm waiting to see if ole buck comes back. He's not a baby or a monster but ill take him if I can.

rem270

I didnt go. Had to make sure my eyelids didnt have any holes in them :D

Tagged out Monday in Ky so been taking it easy all week. The little 6 acres i have to hunt in Tn is over ran with the guys grandson and no telling who else so i didnt even try it. Getting everything packed and going to head to Jackson this evening to hunt with my cousin on some public ground.

Latest posts