SEC

TeamMainStreet

Looked at the TN list that is supposely for 2014 and there are players on there listed as being arrested in 2010.

Vermin93

Ha! Another poll dominated by the SEC.

5 of the top 6 spots and 6 of the top 9 spots.

Looks like the SEC needs to get their homeboys under control. :D

Of course I was not going to miss an opportunity to jump on this one. ;)

TeamMainStreet

All players arrested from TN in 2014 were arrested for being drunk and rowdy at a college party. Yes, college kids do party and get drunk and sometimes get arrested.

baddnole

Sorry he was never formally charged but:
Lane was never arrested or prosecuted after the accusation and police investigation. The University of Tennessee Police Department conducted the investigation, assisted the woman in getting a rape exam and interviewed Lane, Orta and others in Lane's dorm suite the night of the alleged rape. Knox County Assistant District Attorney Leslie Nassios declined to prosecute Lane after the victim said she did not want to press charges. The case has since been closed.

Lane was reinstated to the Vols less than two months later, after missing four spring practices and the Orange and White game, a scrimmage that marks the end of spring practice. Jones at the time called Lane a "success story."

Lane, now a member of the Vols' 13-man player staff of team leaders, called his return to football "a big turnaround." And running back coach Robert Gillespie noted Lane had "learned from his mistakes, and he's done a good job of putting those behind him."

TeamMainStreet

I saw the words alledged and accused used a lot in that article but not charged. Did Lane win the Heisman or the NC? And then get accused of rape. Thats why you didnt hear about it. Not because TN tried to cover it up like FSU. No charges wers filed against Lane, he was suspended by the team and had to earn his way back on, not just reinstated. Im not saying what be did is tolerable or even right and kinda weird even.

I do know that Treyvon Paulk was undeniably busted for dom assault and was immediatly, repeat IMMEDIATLY, dismissed from the team.

wayne

baddnole said:
Well Lane was charged with rape in 2013 and we never heard anything.Only Winston who has never been charged.

Are you upset because they didn't let you know about it?

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck said:
UF - 2 ...well down the list :) Also well docomunted that Muschamp drug tests his team more than any other team in college football.. :)

Gator,seems like I saw a few months ago that Florida had more arrest the last 15 years than any other team,I guess you forgot lol

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:
UF - 2 ...well down the list :) Also well docomunted that Muschamp drug tests his team more than any other team in college football.. :)

Gator,seems like I saw a few months ago that Florida had more arrest the last 15 years than any other team,I guess you forgot lol

Also saw over 10 years ago where the Vols beat the Gators. How's the past working out... :D

Latest posts