SEC Sets a Record

Vermin93

Some Texas fans weigh in on SEC bowl schedule weakness...

- The SEC has rigged bowl match ups?
Every time I turn around, I see an SEC team playing a significantly lower ranked team from another conference. Is this perception reality? How have they done this?

- The SEC will still lose a few games because they can't match up favorably in every bowl, but a two game swing perpetuates the perception that they are a stronger conference. Memphis Auburn wasn't a fair matchup, no matter how much people try to pump up non power 5 conferences. NCST is a weak matchup for miss st. Arkansas Kansas St is lopsided. LSU Tech was way lopsided.

- They choose favorable matchups for theyselves. No doubt about it.

- The SEC markets their conference better than everyone else, and that includes bowl and playoff manipulation.

Gravey

Vermin93":h35nr35z said:
Some Texas fans weigh in on SEC bowl schedule weakness...

- The SEC has rigged bowl match ups?
Every time I turn around, I see an SEC team playing a significantly lower ranked team from another conference. Is this perception reality? How have they done this?

- The SEC will still lose a few games because they can't match up favorably in every bowl, but a two game swing perpetuates the perception that they are a stronger conference. Memphis Auburn wasn't a fair matchup, no matter how much people try to pump up non power 5 conferences. NCST is a weak matchup for miss st. Arkansas Kansas St is lopsided. LSU Tech was way lopsided.

- They choose favorable matchups for theyselves. No doubt about it.

- The SEC markets their conference better than everyone else, and that includes bowl and playoff manipulation.
Let's not forget northwestern / UT matchup. Northwestern was ranked 10 spots higher and yet the Vols were the favorite by 8 1/2. We all know how that turned out. :tu:

BamaProud

farmin68":a2le3ak8 said:
The SEC became the first conference with 8 bowl victories in a season That broke the old record of 7, which was also held by the SEC.

LMAO @ the poster who said 2015 was a sign of the demise of college football's most powerful conference!! :dance: :dance: :party: :party: :dance: :dance:

Hopefully the SEC wins one more on Jan 11th. Roll Tide

SEC... SEC... SEC... SEC!

Latest posts