SEC offensive player of year

PillsburyDoughboy

If all the trolls stopped (Bama, Tennessee, Florida) we might actually have sports talk and not trash talk. 😆
If the ALABAMA fans were not in here talking about sports yall would be back to trying to dominate this as this is a tn board and this is a vols talk area. This is how we got here. Lets not forget that. :)

Spurhunter

If the ALABAMA fans were not in here talking about sports yall would be back to trying to dominate this as this is a tn board and this is a vols talk area. This is how we got here. Lets not forget that. :)
As I said, we welcome alabama fans that want to talk sports. It's the 3 alabama trolls that ruin this forum. I try to give you a pass because you aren't smart enough to know the difference, but the other two are.

PillsburyDoughboy

As I said, we welcome alabama fans that want to talk sports. It's the 3 alabama trolls that ruin this forum. I try to give you a pass because you aren't smart enough to know the difference, but the other two are.
Gotta love the name calling. One person with the single vocabulary around here who can't seem to say anything but weirdo. I think in all my years in sports forum I have never called anyone a name or spoke nasty towards another member. I have never said anything towards another member that I would not say over a campfire at deer camp. The things I say and do are simply sports trash talk that any adult should be able to take on the chin. As my granny use to say if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Spurhunter

I think in all my years in sports forum I have never called anyone a name or spoke nasty towards another member.
Because that's what passive aggressive trolls do. They troll and troll trying to look innocent until they get attacked for what they are, then they cry like a baby. Your bff does the exact same thing.

Spurhunter

I have never said anything towards another member that I would not say over a campfire at deer camp.
It's kind of hard to say something over a campfire at deer camp when you don't hunt or go to deer camp. 9 years on this forum and you've never posted a hunting story, a dead deer pic, nothing. 99.9% of your posts are trolling Tennessee fans.

cbhunter

Gotta love the name calling. One person with the single vocabulary around here who can't seem to say anything but weirdo. I think in all my years in sports forum I have never called anyone a name or spoke nasty towards another member. I have never said anything towards another member that I would not say over a campfire at deer camp. The things I say and do are simply sports trash talk that any adult should be able to take on the chin. As my granny use to say if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.
Where I grew up, this is F-U

Attachments

• D526100D-6310-4F4D-800E-73DE378F0FED.jpeg
    D526100D-6310-4F4D-800E-73DE378F0FED.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 60

PillsburyDoughboy

It's kind of hard to say something over a campfire at deer camp when you don't hunt or go to deer camp. 9 years on this forum and you've never posted a hunting story, a dead deer pic, nothing. 99.9% of your posts are trolling Tennessee fans.
This stuff again? Geeze... Ive posted many times about hunting and hunting stories . Ive also posted about why I don't contribute as much in the deer hunting section as much as I use to if yall would just keep up. But then again yall just post want yall want to anyways. LOL

wayne

I'm pretty sure you're not getting an invite to any campfire.