SEC CHAMPS!

cbhunter

I turned it on in the third. I was worried there for a bit. Congrats lady Vols!

Also watched the baseball team beat ky. Was up 8-1 when ky made a surge. It got interesting in the last half of game

Gravey

Also watched the baseball team beat ky. Was up 8-1 when ky made a surge. It got interesting in the last half of game
I turned it on at the same time and then Kentucky found life and scored 4 or 5 runs to cut the lead to 2 I think. They took Dollander out and I watched it until they replace the reliever and then figured I'd take my bad luck outside and mow grass and weedeated for 4 hours. I quit watching and they win! 😂

Congrats to the Lady Vols for being SEC regular season and tournament champs!!! 🍊

PalsPal

and then figured I'd take my bad luck outside and mow grass and weedeated for 4 hours.

Wow, that's extreme punishment.

Saw part of the BB game, and all of the SB game. Ashley is a stud!

If we can get Pickens (the blonde), to settle down she can be a great compliment to Rogers. But, I do give credit to the other girl as she pitched well also.

I think we scored all of our runs with two outs. That's clutch!

Spurhunter

If we can get Pickens (the blonde), to settle down she can be a great compliment to Rogers.
She has all the physical tools and an electric arm. I'm guessing the stage was huge for a freshman. She got off to a bad start and couldn't recover. Hopefully she learns from it and will be ready in the big tournament.

Latest posts