Scopes

HrnHntr9

Are Leupold scopes sold at Walmart the same quality as Cabelas, Bass Pro or Gander Mtn ? Or other sporting goods stores ?

Climber

I don't remember seeing anything but the Rifleman brand there and it is Leupolds lowest end scopes. I have found in optics, you get what you pay for and prefer VX-3 over all other leupolds. Although, I have Swarovski taste with a Redfield budget... [emoji3]

If it is marked VX, then it should be identical to every other VX out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HrnHntr9

I agree that you get what you pay for ! Just curious got extra money in th savings catcher at Walmart was having thoughts of using. Have Leupolds on all other rifles and wanted one for th axis .223. Lol. Thanks for th input.

TraumaSlave

HrnHntr9":26pwhdrb said:
I agree that you get what you pay for ! Just curious got extra money in th savings catcher at Walmart was having thoughts of using. Have Leupolds on all other rifles and wanted one for th axis .223. Lol. Thanks for th input.
If you don't have the Axis already, just get the combo.

HrnHntr9

Well couldn't resist the Cabelas Christmas sale. Using Cabela points got a Vortex Crossfire 3x9x50 for less than $75 and as of today very pleased. Very clear especially in low light. All I have to say is it awesome and here little puppy come to papa. This scope compares to my Var X II 3x9x40. Pleased !

TNRifleman

HrnHntr9":3b2oho38 said:
Well couldn't resist the Cabelas Christmas sale. Using Cabela points got a Vortex Crossfire 3x9x50 for less than $75 and as of today very pleased. Very clear especially in low light. All I have to say is it awesome and here little puppy come to papa. This scope compares to my Var X II 3x9x40. Pleased !

The Crossfire is certainly a great value.

ratsnakeboogy

The Rifleman series has 1/2" click adjustments vs. 1/4" adjustments on most rifle scopes. Don't know if that would make a difference to you or not.

Latest posts