Scoped AR

mr.big

I am learning that 30 + years of jump shooting whitetails with a scoped bolt action and a straight 6X scope,,that it translates into some pretty quick target acqusition and extreme accuraccy,,

what else could you ask for,,quick pointing,pinpoint placement and the ability to put numerous shots downrange in a short period of time??

it`s official,,I have the dreaded BRD..LOL

rdl65

I agree, there is no cure! I have owned several over the years but I am down to 4 now. Three Colt's and a Bushmaster. The Colt's are safe queens and the Bushmaster is the one I play with at the range.

firefox

I'm stricken without a cure as well! I even started building my own...well I should say assembleming pre-machined parts. Give me all the parts required and I can assemble a complete rifle from those parts in about three hours.

firefox

It's kinda like a new love for Reminton 700's with the love-drive on steroids! Only with BRD you want each and every stock and barrel length with this twist and different iron sights and stocks for each and every function with any imagined optic configuration not to mention mags and go-fast-kit gear and ammo ;)

Model70Man

FLTENNHUNTER1 said:
I have had it for several years now. I hunt with a DPMS LR-308 AP4 topped with an EOTech.

I have the same rig, but mine is topped off with a Meopta Meostar R1 1.5-5. They are sweet! I want another one.

Latest posts