Arken LH4?

lafn96

Has anyone tried one of these, specifically the 4x16x44? Seems like my 22 year old scope on my 300Wby finally took a dump, it goes completely out of focus when I zoom in. Wanting a FFP and illuminated reticle; not wanting to spend over $400. This Arken is the only thing I've found, and it's only $210. Very happy with the other Arken I have; hoping to hear someone's experience with it before I spend the money. Can't find any reviews on this particular model.

djarhead0311

Has anyone tried one of these, specifically the 4x16x44? Seems like my 22 year old scope on my 300Wby finally took a dump, it goes completely out of focus when I zoom in. Wanting a FFP and illuminated reticle; not wanting to spend over $400. This Arken is the only thing I've found, and it's only $210. Very happy with the other Arken I have; hoping to hear someone's experience with it before I spend the money. Can't find any reviews on this particular model.
Wondering the same thing

Wiley

I can't speak to that particular model but I had an Arken EP5 and for the money it was a great scope. Built like the proverbial tank! Excellent glass. But, it was my first FFP scope and I discovered that I cannot use FFP for my game. The only drawback to the EP5 was weight. It is a heavy scope. Noticeably so. Good luck with your Arken.