Scope for 7mm-08

GMB54

Cabelas still has a few Instinct HDs in 3-9x40 available. Its more or less a Meopro. Made in the same plant. They are $300. You can get a Viper HS in the same price range at MidwayUSA.

IMO the real deal is the Veracity 2-10x42 at Natchez for $350. Nice scope if you dont mind the 22oz weight and reticle.

Deer444

Check to make sure they are not counterfeit my zeiss was and Amazon refunded all my money thank god .I wouldn't have even known but a guy that was going to trade for it called and checked serial number .the only good thing is I got all my money back and didn't lose any.

Andy S.

Check to make sure they are not counterfeit my zeiss was and Amazon refunded all my money thank god .I wouldn't have even known but a guy that was going to trade for it called and checked serial number .the only good thing is I got all my money back and didn't lose any.
Good info here. Did you buy from a 3rd party that was selling on Amazon?

TNBillyEarl

I would suggest a scope with a BDC reticle if you are going to use it over fields or prairie; something past MPBR. I had a Vx3i, Buckmaster, and Burris FF2 out one night last year. The Burris was the best of the bunch; it was also the least expensive. Take the rest and buy a rangefinder. Burris also has a ballistic calculator - https://www.burrisoptics.com/ballistics It was quite accurate with my loads. (Nikon has a Spot On App that does the same.)

280longshot

I wouldn't hesitate picking a Leupold if you want light and don't dial. Meopta meopro would be my second choice but like others have stated the new Optika is ugly
I have several Leupold 6x42 LRD on
my rifles and are an excellent choice.

Latest posts