School me on hunting over beans

TN Whitetail Freak

infoman jr.":3kztexv0 said:
TN Whitetail Freak":3kztexv0 said:
infoman jr.":3kztexv0 said:
Hunt them while they're green. Scout and find out where they're entering the field. Set up close. Success.

This is about 5 minutes before I shot my velvet buck last year. 9 bucks and 4 does in the field.
[youtube]sKZ7STnGjkE[/youtube]

You hanging in a saddle there? ky?
KY. Ladder stand. Or are you talking about terrain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no i was talking about your stand setup...i thought you hunted from a saddle

Roost 1

When beans turn depend on the variety not the time of year. Most farmers do not plant wheat behind beans, wheat follows corn. Bucks should still be on beans in late August if you don't Booger them up scouting. I hope you guys have a plan for when u harvest a velvet buck otherwise you will have a mess. I don't care to ever kill another velvet buck, I'll wait on hard horns.

Rakkin6

I would try to setup where one of the fields makes an L shape probably in the far right or left corner about 20 to 30 yards in. A lot of times they will use those corners to travel through.

Mr. Hawk

They seemed to have slowed down using my bean fields, is this Normal for this time of the growth of beans? I have two cell cams and they have been real slow last 5-7 days

MickThompson

Mr. Hawk":ueoync8j said:
They seemed to have slowed down using my bean fields, is this Normal for this time of the growth of beans? I have two cell cams and they have been real slow last 5-7 days

Everybody is prebaiting for this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts