Smokeless Savage is Home

Smokeless

mike243

Got my rifle back today, was able to remount scope & shoot it 8 times before I had to cook supper. First off the packing slip said they adjusted rifle from 1 end to the other, some marks on the barrel that will probably clean off ,quality ck form said remounted cust scope bases, I didn't send any, Ramrod is missing, note to self don't send a ramrod ever again. It shot 5-6" to the right which should make it close to where it should be. It did shoot 24" high, the Nikon is adjusted way low in order to get it in the ball park.im hoping for the best but my height wasn't the issue last time,It may be crowned to much. I will find out sat morning, the bore was tighter loading the rounds, the sites are still slid all the way to the right but in a factory setting you clamp it in a vice & kick the trigger so not worried about that.time will tell & I still have a great shooting optima pro that can take front row at any moment :)

mike243

Hope you didn't leave no trash laying around, old grouchy ass made us clean up the range several years ago & we hadn't been there long enuf to shoot but a few times lol

WGK

Good luck Mike. Sure hope they got you straighten out. I would sure let them know about my ramrod.

mike243

I sent a email this am offering to return bases for it.im sure it will get returned .the optima rod is way to long but will make do till other shows up

Latest posts