Savage Axis II Stainless w/ Accutrigger

TNBillyEarl

Savage has a $75 rebate on all Axis purchases. I was in Walmart and saw the Axis II in Stainless Steel, with the Accutrigger for $299. They had it in 6.5, .270, and .30-06. I checked brickseek and all 3 Walmarts near me had the same inventory. This is a great rifle for $225 after rebate.

JeepKuntry

Picked up a 6.5 in stainless. Already have a vxII to top it off with. After season I'll get her dialed in for next fall.

Brad_23

I bought the axis academy had marked for 274.99 with a 75.00 rebate .. I went online and paid for it and picked it up at my local store. Did the rebate process and was notified that I was unqualified..

JeepKuntry

It hasn't allowed me to do the rebate online. After 2 failed attempts on my phone and one with the PC I printed the mail in form. If I don't get the rebate back, I'll be sure to let everybody know. Lowe's screwed me out of a rebate 12 years ago and since that time I've bought 1 item from their store. Only reason I did that was because Home Depot was out of stock and I was stuck. Needing a functioning toilet!

Brad_23

Urban_Hunter":q67le2dk said:
Brad_23":q67le2dk said:
I bought the axis academy had marked for 274.99 with a 75.00 rebate .. I went online and paid for it and picked it up at my local store. Did the rebate process and was notified that I was unqualified..

Did it say why?
Yep said I had to have a paper receipt from the retailer with their name,amount,date, email copy would not do.. so after speaking with a savage rep I went to academy and got a receipt and went back online and went about the process again.. we will see!

Hardwoodmaterials

If anyone is looking for the Axis, no accutrigger, my local Wal-Mart (Hohenwald,Tn) has a pile of them in 22-250, 243, 6.5CM, 308, 270 and 30-06 some in stainless for $295 and blued for $244 and you get the $75 rebate.

Latest posts