Sauger

bowhunterfanatic

Had yet another great weekend catching sauger. I fished for around 3 hours Friday afternoon after getting home from school and caught 7. The fishing Saturday was really really tough thanks to the wind, but my dad and I managed to put 14 in the boat. Sunday was a lot nicer. The wind was better, and so was the fishing. Me, my dad, and a friend of ours wound up catching 26 which was pretty awesome since we didn't start fishing until 11 o clock due to church.

fc9f1c5b.jpg

Monday was another great day. Fishing was tough, but the fish were biting well if you could stay on them. I fished with a friend of mine while my dad took our boat out and fished with his lifelong best friend. They only wound up with 18, which made the day even better for me. It was only the second time in my life I had managed to be in a different boat and out fish my dad.

McNasty

We fished around Wolf Island last weekend, but the bite was a little slow. I'm no sauger pro anyway, but I didn't talk to anyone who did much good. Sounds like you're having a ball though.