Samsung A503 Homebrew IR with a Vivitar 2800 Slave

FIREMANJIM

Just got this build finished. It is a Samsung A503 IR with a Vivitar 2800 Slave. Simple Sniper Board with a HPWA fresnel. Slavemaster controlling the slave flash. Pipe thru for the Python cable. 8 AA's for the slave power. 2 C's for the camera's external power. I tried something new on this build I have never done before. I used Bondo car filler to do the 3d on the exterior of the case. I will never go back to Liquid Nails or PL. The Bondo works great. Dries fast. Molds up great too. Well here is some pics of the build. Hope you guys like them. The Samsung takes awesome pictures. I also did the flash capacitor change out making the cameras flash really weak so it can speed up the cameras timing. Cameras flash is only used to trigger slavemaster.
DSC00007.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

FIREMANJIM

I am not sure if I am gonna sale this one or keep it. I am gonna try to get it out in the woods Monday and get you guys some deer pics with it. It takes crisp clear pics so I bet they will be awesome. We will see....I also have to be careful selling on this site. I got scolded by Ruger once before. If interested in buying we need to do it by PM.....