Sad day for my Powermax

ImThere

See if it was registered. There maybe a window. Hoyt May stand behind it. I know PSE stood behind things before. The customer service guy when I was talking I would say something wrong and he was like "what? your wife bought it as a gift and you don't know where she got it." "Hmm ok well let me see".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MettBriler

ImThere":1hkig3rr said:
See if it was registered. There maybe a window. Hoyt May stand behind it. I know PSE stood behind things before. The customer service guy when I was talking I would say something wrong and he was like "what? your wife bought it as a gift and you don't know where she got it." "Hmm ok well let me see".

I like the way you think, unfortunately after reading for any loopholes in Hoyt's warranty there's not much of one, it has to be returned to the Hoyt dealer it was purchased from then shipped to Hoyt, more than likely serial number and name checked for the purchase not to mention ive never walked into the place. Looks like I'm eating this one :(

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
You may be able to go to your local Hoyt dealer and say "Hey, I need to order some new limbs for this bow". I did that with a Parker several years ago, and it was no problem, and much cheaper than buying a new bow. It's worth a shot.

Latest posts