Sabots for 45cal XTP's in CVA?

Headhunter

TboneD":mlkd0dpw said:
stringtalker":mlkd0dpw said:
TboneD":mlkd0dpw said:
Gotcha. I'm leaning toward the Crushed Ribs for ease of loading and reviews.

I like the price of the XTP's but to tell the truth am torn between them and Barnes. Their mighty pricey but I had great results with the Expanders in my old Knight mk85.

Thanks!
Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you like Barnes bullets, try they c.o.p. Bullets, they are the aftermarket Barnes bullet. Alot cheaper. I shoot them in my wolf and love them. I shoot the .45 caliber 185 grain with the short black harvester sabot and 90 grains of blackhorn 209, will drive a tack

I wonder how much ft lbs of energy that light of a bullet carries at muzzleloading velocities, and for how long. ??

Just a little heavier bullet, 195 gr barnes, 100 or so grains of blackhorn, kills em dead out to 252 yards.

thomasmckinney12

Headhunter":1tx60pjs said:
TboneD":1tx60pjs said:
stringtalker":1tx60pjs said:
TboneD said:
Gotcha. I'm leaning toward the Crushed Ribs for ease of loading and reviews.

I like the price of the XTP's but to tell the truth am torn between them and Barnes. Their mighty pricey but I had great results with the Expanders in my old Knight mk85.

Thanks!
Dave

If you like Barnes bullets, try they c.o.p. Bullets, they are the aftermarket Barnes bullet. Alot cheaper. I shoot them in my wolf and love them. I shoot the .45 caliber 185 grain with the short black harvester sabot and 90 grains of blackhorn 209, will drive a tack

I wonder how much ft lbs of energy that light of a bullet carries at muzzleloading velocities, and for how long. ??

Just a little heavier bullet, 195 gr barnes, 100 or so grains of blackhorn, kills em dead out to 252 yards.
This is what I shoot, kills em dead......

listen ..........God is talking.

Latest posts