Rural King having a big sale

backyardtndeer

Wonder if @rem270 has cleaned out the Martin store yet.🤣

I got an email about the sale, planned on going to the Martin store last week while visiting my daughters and granddaughter in Sharon, but we didn't make it. Wish the McKenzie store was still open. May make it up there next week.

rem270

Wonder if @rem270 has cleaned out the Martin store yet.🤣

I got an email about the sale, planned on going to the Martin store last week while visiting my daughters and granddaughter in Sharon, but we didn't make it. Wish the McKenzie store was still open. May make it up there next week.
Someone got to them before I could this year. Which I was about a week and a half late because I was out of town with work. When I went over they only had about 10 climbing sticks left and 5 or 6 Rhino blinds. Which were great deals but didn't need any of them. I may go back over this weekend and see what they have left and see about buying everything they have like I did last year. That was a pretty good deal and I was able to cut deals to everyone else as well and make a little $$$.

backyardtndeer

Someone got to them before I could this year. Which I was about a week and a half late because I was out of town with work. When I went over they only had about 10 climbing sticks left and 5 or 6 Rhino blinds. Which were great deals but didn't need any of them.
Good to know, guess I won't waste my time and fuel to run up there next week.

Wade195

I was at the one is Crossville today and they were swamped.

I bought one of their battery's for my Jeep Wrangler. To me it was a deal at $69.99

double browtine

Clarksville store had all attractants 50% off. I picked up 4 trophy rocks ($6.40 each) and a 5 gal bucket of some Jurassic granules that were apple flavored for $17.50. Another guy was buying some so I thought I would give it a try. They also had deer carts for like $35. They had 2 different brands. Nothing was marked with prices, they just had some flyers hanging around. Got an employee to scan a few things to see what they rang up.

Carlos

I heard the Crossville store sold out of all their's today…
Must have been a great sale!

Latest posts