Ruining kids

utvolsfan77

@JBell Those photos are a MasterCard commercial in the making. I don't care how much your total expenses were for this trip, the smiles on those boy's faces are absolutely priceless. Days such as that are memories the three of you will treasure for the rest of your lives. I'd pay nearly anything for such a day on the water with my dad or granddad.

JBell

@JBell Those photos are a MasterCard commercial in the making. I don't care how much your total expenses were for this trip, the smiles on those boy's faces are absolutely priceless. Days such as that are memories the three of you will treasure for the rest of your lives. I'd pay nearly anything for such a day on the water with my dad or granddad.
That's my goal.

DoubleRidge

I'm 54 and remember my grandfather taking my uncle and I fishing when I was very young....your making memories with your boys that will last a lifetime....beautiful fish and some great pictures!

JBell

I enjoyed getting to just fish with them instead of running the boat, tying lines, etc. the guide really let me just enjoy the boys. Even if they don't remember it, I will never forget it!

Latest posts