RSimms or Gil

bowriter

R.I.P.
Either of you guys going to SEOPA? If so give me a shout. I am not going but I need someone to accept all my multitudinous awards :)

But mainly to shoot me an email that night so I can hit my deadlines. Need to know what I won and story titles. Thanks in advance.

And no, you can't keep the checks...not even the Poles or Lituanians.

gil1

I can't make it either. I's agoin' feeshin'.

I won, too, but I think I only entered one story and don't even recall what it was. I remember I couldn't find the magazine with the other one I wanted to enter. I ran across that sucker the next month wadded up in the crappa room at our deer hunting camp. Typical.

I was thinking of getting Simbeck to pick up the hardware. He lives in Franklin, so you might hit him up, too.

gil1

rsimms said:
I'm not going... and since Gil didn't enter much, and I didn't enter any... I suppose you might win somethin'? :grin:
You prolly held off cause you felt sorry for ole BW. We'd like him to finally win something one of these times! :D

Maybe he'll win "Miss Congeniality" or something. :grin:

bowriter

R.I.P.
Appreciate all the good thoughts. I got it worked out. I have been unable to logon for a few days or I would have let you knoe sooner. 'Tween Lisa and the guy doing the deal, they are going to get the info to me in time for my col.

Can either of y'all think of any reason they can't tell you what you won in advance? Youd' think they'd understand eadlines especially in the magazine category.

Latest posts