hey rsimms.. you hiring?

TNReb

Because if someone wants to know how to catch these things on a Carolina rig or spinnerbait... I'm your guy!

First one was a good bit heavier than he looks in that picture. I was fishing a ledge. He hit it and went straight to deep water. Took me forever to get him up with 16lb main line and a 14lb leader. I would have swore I had a 50 pounder laying down there. He wouldn't budge.

Second one was an hour and a half later throwing a spinner bait in grass about 3ft deep. He hit it like a freight train. It was pitch dark and I thought I just caught the tournament winning bass. Wrong!!!

IMG_3257.jpeg

IMG_3260.jpeg

rsimms

Because if someone wants to know how to catch these things on a Carolina rig or spinnerbait... I'm your guy!

First one was a good bit heavier than he looks in that picture. I was fishing a ledge. He hit it and went straight to deep water. Took me forever to get him up with 16lb main line and a 14lb leader. I would have swore I had a 50 pounder laying down there. He wouldn't budge.

Second one was an hour and a half later throwing a spinner bait in grass about 3ft deep. He hit it like a freight train. It was pitch dark and I thought I just caught the tournament winning bass. Wrong!!!
I have often heard people talk about how, "Catfish don't fight." To which I say, "If you think they don't fight, you just haven't caught the right one!" Well done!

And to answer your question, "Yes, if you've got your USCG Captain's License." :)

agelessssone

I wish I could take all your ditch pickles and you take all my catfish. I hate those slimeballs. After I release them I usually cut everything off and re-rig. I can't stand all that slime.
I'm with you on the ditch pickles, mendawife love them.
Won't eat a catfish and have a strong dislike for having them in my net.
I will take friends and family out on the river to catch some if they want them, but no paying customers. No USCG Captains License.

Latest posts