ROR...We Got to have

bowriter

R.I.P.
A cooking contest at ROR.

I'll go on recrod right now. I will donate a tabletop grill as first prize and I don't care who wins. But the dish must be cooked on site. No bringing from home.

green doe

Rolling on the river. It's an old tndeer tradition. Don't know which one came first, though - ROR or the vous. They are distinct events.

I'll never go to a ROR because I'd have to get in a bathing suit and, really, no one wants that!

But if there were a cooking contest, man, that would be hard to pass up. Of course I wouldn't compete but I could judge!

Wildcat

Bowriter,

You once asked me to a contest on the ROR but I have never been to one that far east. I go to the LBL Bow opener and the Vous when I can but never a ROR.

I just might try to make it this time but we'll have to see how things go.

What kind of cooking would the contest be, what would the menu???

mike243

i will try my best to make it,i dont have the days off that i use to but things happen,i suggest something that dosent cost over a certain amount & can be prepared in 1 hr or less from the start,mike243

bowriter

R.I.P.
#1- No swim suit needed. I don't own one.
#2- Any dish, best one wins
#3- I'm not eligible to win.
#4 Needs to be in middle Tn so equal travel for all.

bowriter

R.I.P.
LOL- Whenever we get around to it. Always in the summer. It is always kind of a campout deal but I have a very big tent. We play in the water and laugh a lot and cook a bunch of dead things. Most of the emphasis is put on the kids.

JimFromTN

bowriter said:
#1- No swim suit needed. I don't own one.

I'm not sure how well my speedo will fit now that I have a Chris Farley physique. It may be a little tight but I think I can still squeeze into it.

JimFromTN

Here I am a few years back. I have put on quite of bit of weight since then but I can still squeeze into it. Good thing it stretches. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the next ROR.

fatspeedo.jpg

green doe

Oh, dude, thank you for making that a very small picture. I should delete it but I'll keep it on just because no one really comes into this forum anyway! :D

Latest posts