Rodgers to the Titans????

Trey13

PillsburyDoughboy

Thought you only kept up with a free Bammer player? Lord this guy is the gift that keeps on giving.
GIF by filmeditor

PillsburyDoughboy

How is stalking when you post on a forum weirdo… but what about your stance on you don't keep up with the nfl except for a few Bammers? AR isn't a Bammer

Like I said, you are the gift that keeps on giving.

But I'll wait on the response you are avoiding from everyone. 😂😂😂
You just opened up 4 basically stale threads to reply to me. Stalking much? And if your going to Stalk you need to go back and see EXACTLY what I have said about the NFL. Its there. Go Fetch.

PillsburyDoughboy

His MO:
1: Troll
2: Play the victim when called out.
3: Accuse guy calling him out of stalking.
It must be fun. He can't stop.
Maybe I should try some of this stalking..like going to other forums.. commenting negatively on threads ..That sort of thing. You know. Stalking?

RobbyW

Stillman is a complete idiot. So if that's the source just laugh it off.

There are 57.4M reasons why this never happens. That's the cap hit for the titans if they cut Tannehill. That's a lot of money to pay someone not to play for you

PillsburyDoughboy

Are you drunk??? You said you only keep up with a few Bammer players! Liar if you say different.
Ok ..Pay attention. There will be a test afterwards. https://www.tndeer.com/threads/117-million-watched-the-sb.415644/page-4#post-5299254

"Nope did not watch it. Have not watched a NFL game in over 5 years. Not even Tempted. I do follow some of the ALABAMA players and their Careers to see how whats going for them after they leave the College football program and some of the other top names in College football via news outlets but thats the full extent of it."

Latest posts