Rockfish

JAY B

Well work starts back tomo so I won't be getting after them very much over the next few weeks but we have caught a little under 100 in the past 6 trips, been a epic week!

Attachments

• D7AEE49D-79A3-4BA0-A89F-D502FBC207D9.jpeg
    D7AEE49D-79A3-4BA0-A89F-D502FBC207D9.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,091

CritterGitter

What kinda tackle and bait ? I'm curious because I'm wanting to give a shot at it again. I've done it but it was a long time ago . We used live perch with 2 ounce weights , and live skip Jack. I've been seeing where people use huge spoons. You seem to know how to do it !

Dbllunger

JAY B":nbeilevg said:
Dbllunger":nbeilevg said:
Quality fish right there! Any idea how much he weighed? Looks to be 25 plus.
Nice guess, 25.6 is what it weighed
Lol...I've had a little practice on those rascals as well. Not those types of numbers where I fish but definitely good ones like that. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Crow Terminator

They are catching them below Ft Loudon dam too. I wish we could still fish from the bank on the turbine side of Watts Bar. Can still do it at Ft Loudon. Went up there this morning and several boats drifing for them were hooked up. They were running all flood gates and turbines too...was rough down there. Despite the rough water, I had one blow up on a Whopper Plopper but that was it. Some guys down from me had a couple around 10-12 lbs.

Latest posts