Remington bronze points info needed

Savage Knight

Hey guys first I'm a very novice reloader I know just enough to keep from blowing myself up 😁 so I keep things simple. I've acquired some 30cal bronze points both in 150 and 180grs I'd like to load these in 308 but can't find any data anywhere. I was hoping someone might be able to give me info on both these loads. Powders I have available are imr 4350, imr 4320 and h380 thanks for any and all advice!

Hunter 257W

What they said except that I'd say use 150 grain data for the 150 grain bullets. In the past many Loading Manuals didn't list a specific bullet but rather listed only weight. Start 10% below the Max load and work up. If you are looking for specific load data go to the Hodgdon website here:

Jcalder

What they said except that I'd say use 150 grain data for the 150 grain bullets. In the past many Loading Manuals didn't list a specific bullet but rather listed only weight. Start 10% below the Max load and work up. If you are looking for specific load data go to the Hodgdon website here:
Completely skipped the 150gr bullets lol.

Monk74

I loaded them for years in .270. I was always happy with the accuracy and especially bullet performance.