Relocating hunter

J.A.F.O.

me either...:confused:

It's easy fellas…all you gotta do is click on the name,handle,call sign,etc etc etc of the person you want to message then at the bottom right it will have a "start conversation" button. Click on that then it starts a conversation with that person in the same type of format that you use to post reply's and whatever on typical posts. The little icon that looks like a mountain…that's how you put photos and videos onto posts. The chain link is a website link. Mess around you will figure it out. Hope this helps!!

SouthernWino

It's easy fellas…all you gotta do is click on the name,handle,call sign,etc etc etc of the person you want to message then at the bottom right it will have a "start conversation" button. Click on that then it starts a conversation with that person in the same type of format that you use to post reply's and whatever on typical posts. The little icon that looks like a mountain…that's how you put photos and videos onto posts. The chain link is a website link. Mess around you will figure it out. Hope this helps!!
That sounds easy....but when I click on a members name, yours included, I do not get a "start conversation" button. Is it possible you have to have a certain numbers of posts before you're allowed to PM someone?

Tenntrapper

That sounds easy....but when I click on a members name, yours included, I do not get a "start conversation" button. Is it possible you have to have a certain numbers of posts before you're allowed to PM someone?
Yes, I'm not sure what the number is, but I believe a minimum post count is required to send PMs.

Welcome

Latest posts