reloading a 300 wsm

Gold Brick

I dropped a large bodied 6 pt this last season w/ 1 shot from my 300 wsm. NO EXIT WOUND.... the cost of shells has gotten me into the reloading thing. :mad:($45.- to $53.- for a box of 20) The barnes manual just gave a hi-lo range on the powder. where can I go for info on the factory powder load info ???????????????????

Tikkabuck

Don't know about that but heres my load and it's flat nasty,never had a problem with a blood trail.
Sierra 165 gr HPBT,W-760 @ 68.5 gr, WLR primer
Thats right outta the Winchester manuel and it worked so good I never had to mess with it. Good Luck

Model70Man

Are you wanting specifically loads for Barnes? If so, send an email to [email protected] and tell them what cartridge you will be reloading for. They will send you an email of all of the different bullet weights and loads with several different powders.

Tiny

Gold Brick said:
The barnes manual just gave a hi-lo range on the powder. where can I go for info on the factory powder load info ???????????????????

The above sounds like your wanting to try an copy the factory load Exactaly,Can't be done,as factories use powders we handloaders can't get.Best one can do is get to close or simliar results balisticaly.

Latest posts