Reelfoot

Sandman69

Does anyone know if there is any action at Reelfoot right now? I've had conflicting reports. Guide says it's great...but he needed some hunters for this weekend due to a cancellation....you know how that goes. Other people say they are killing a few. Has anyone been hunting there recently?

CHBUCK

Re: Reelfoot

Who is the guide you're talking with? I had some buddies go week or so ago and kill 20 one day and 2 the next. I think everybody is hit and miss right now no matter where you hunt.

Sandman69

Not sure of his name; my buddy was the one setting it up. Do you know of a good guide up there? I am open to suggestions. We mostly deer hunt but would like to get in at least one duck hunt.

CHBUCK

Tim Bunch is who we usually hunt with in Samburg. He has a great blind and treats you right. I think for two days hunting,lodging,breakfast and lunch in the blind is 350.00 for everything. I know when my buddies was there and its was cold he drove the boat to and from the blind 3 times in the middle of the night to keep it from freezing. The name of his place is "bunch of ducks".

Latest posts