Reduced fall turkey limits

Roost 1

Andy S.":3h419m75 said:
Deerbuster1996":3h419m75 said:
Some Hunters who kill a button now wouldn't want to use a buck tag on them and either leave in the field or just not tag it.
A button buck still does not count as a buck or antlered deer, so no reason to take either measure you mentioned above. A true button buck is legally an antlerless deer.

And if TN wanted to track harvest correctly, it should be checked in as an antlerless male.....

Woodsman10

Take this to the pine goat forum please.....
This is for serious turkey talk only

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

highridge

No kidding, there is so much whining and crying going on over on the general talk about the antler restriction. I wish Setterman would go over there and lay into some of them about management like he does to some of us sometimes.

Setterman

highridge":3dh6hncm said:
No kidding, there is so much whining and crying going on over on the general talk about the antler restriction. I wish Setterman would go over there and lay into some of them about management like he does to some of us sometimes.

haha, I have long since given up on the deer in this state, and to some degree the deer hunters. The deer hunting mentality in this state is seriously outdated and bizarre. Definitely a brown it's down view point.

Andy S.

Roost 1":12a3nf1g said:
And if TN wanted to track harvest correctly, it should be checked in as an antlerless male.....
Agree, and it would not be that hard to do. If I were TWRA, I would want and demand my "data" be as clean as possible since so many management decisions are derived from it.

Latest posts