redfield scope

280longshot

CR500AFX said:
Own seven of them. Very durable, functional, and clear glass. Worth every penny...

If you own 7 of them, then they must be great scopes!!
What is the single most thing that you like?

knightrider

they are clear and tough as nails, but make sure you save your original box, because they will not accept them back for warranty work unless their in original box!

pseshooter300

I have one of the revolution in 3x9-40 4 plex. I like mine made up in Oregon by leupold. I'm gonna buy another in 4x12-40. They are clear

REN

i have one i used on my 243 and ML the past few years. Personally i think they are awesome scopes for the money and actually do very well in low light. The other thing that is nice about them is they have one of the longest eye reliefs on the market

dh1984

knightrider said:
they are clear and tough as nails, but make sure you save your original box, because they will not accept them back for warranty work unless their in original box!

Dang didn't know that and mine didn't come with a box LOL.

Uncle Jesse

I decided when they first came out that would be my next scope. Fast forward to September 2013, price has gone up on Redfield and the Leupold VX1 has been improved with no price increase. Cabela's also offers standard free shipping on Leupold so any coupon used takes that much off the price. I went Leupold.

Latest posts