Redfield Revenge Scopes

huntinman

Does anyone have one of thse yet? I really like the looks of the3x9x42 in the Accu Hunter. I saw one of these at the NWTF show last weekend. Looked really nice.

Model70Man

Word is they are not made at the Leupold facility in Oregon, but made completely overseas. That is why they are able to offer fully multicoated lenses, more reticle choices, and pop up turrets, etc.. for the same money as the Revolution. Still should be a good scope though, maybe even better than the Revolution due to better glass and other features that were added.

Who would have thought Leupold of all companies, would outsource to another country to completely build an entire line of scopes. Redfield, not made in USA anymore, kind of depressing. They may catch some flack when people start finding out.

280longshot

Just looked at it, looks nice but trying to range a deer with the Accu-Range like that takes to much time. Most deer are on the move during the rut and its like you have seconds to shoot sometimes.
I guess it would work if you used it out west.

Andy S.

Model70Man said:
Who would have thought Leupold of all companies, would outsource to another country to completely build an entire line of scopes. Redfield, not made in USA anymore, kind of depressing. They may catch some flack when people start finding out.
A buddy of mine got the Redfield Rebel binos for Christmas. While they seam to be well built, have decent glass and only cost $150, they clearly state "Made in China" on the bottom. They still have the "Limited Lifetime Warranty", which is pretty good for the original owner, yet non-transferable.

Latest posts