Recommend me a rifle

Laserman1

Same gun I have. Takes a while to sight in cause I had to break in the barrel but very well made. Heavy ( which) I like. Gamo silent car stopped working so I ordered this last year on Amazon. Watch YouTube videos before buying but I like the gorgeous wood stock.

nashvillefishingguides

Friend is Wanting to get a decent pellet rifle for shooting around the house / small game hunting .. like to stay $200 or less leaning towards the hatsan 95 vortex in .22
I've had Hatsan .22 cal.
Not very accurate, broke twice, each time I sent it back it cost $90 for Hatsan plus I paid shipping. I didn't get to put 200 rounds through it. The third time it broke I took a band saw to it.
I had a Gamo Swarm magnum, totally inaccurate even with a quality scope.
I now have a Diana RWS 34, .22 cal.
This thing is awesome, built as solid as any hunting rifle I've owned and accurate as you could ever hope to find.
save your money by not buying two or three cheaper airguns that will leave you frustrated.
$300 for the Diana RWS and it will be the only one you have to buy.
Friend is Wanting to get a decent pellet rifle for shooting around the house / small game hunting .. like to stay $200 or less leaning towards the hatsan 95 vortex in .22
Had the Hatsan Vortex, broke twice, they charge a $90 repair fee each time. Third time, I chopped it up.
Then a Gamo Swarm magnum .22. Totally inaccurate even with new scope.
Now I have the Diana

nashvillefishingguides

I've had Hatsan .22 cal.
Not very accurate, broke twice, each time I sent it back it cost $90 for Hatsan plus I paid shipping. I didn't get to put 200 rounds through it. The third time it broke I took a band saw to it.
I had a Gamo Swarm magnum, totally inaccurate even with a quality scope.
I now have a Diana RWS 34, .22 cal.
This thing is awesome, built as solid as any hunting rifle I've owned and accurate as you could ever hope to find.
save your money by not buying two or three cheaper airguns that will leave you frustrated.
$300 for the Diana RWS and it will be the only one you have to buy.

Had the Hatsan Vortex, broke twice, they charge a $90 repair fee each time. Third time, I chopped it up.
Then a Gamo Swarm magnum .22. Totally inaccurate even with new scope.
Now I have the Diana
The Gamo Redfire pellets are the most accurate I've found for this rifle

Attachments

• 20211217_173443.jpg
    20211217_173443.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 55