Air rifles

ghostfive

Buy once cry once. I have several pcp rifles from $400 to $1600 and there isn't a break barrel made that can shoot with them. Get a Hatsan Flashpup for around $400 put a good scope on it and adjust the hammer spring to get good power and go to work.

Atchman2

I have several PCP Airguns in a variety of calibers. All of the small caliber PCP's I own are scary accurate. The big bores are very accurate as well.

This is not a cheap hobby. Between tanks, compressors, PCP guns and ammo I have spent thousands of dollars.
That is a fact! Air Rifles cost way more than powder burners. The only PCP I own right now is a Disco that I use to whack squirrels. I still have a bunch of springers. I"m pondering though getting a Big Bore kit that has the compressor with it, air bow arrows, etc. The compressor would make me want to buy more guns, so I think that is a "loaded" deal. :p

I want the big bore, but then I want a smaller quieter gun to hunt raccoons at night with in the neighborhood. Like a .25 Mrod or something.

Loukiii

I bought an Air Venturi Avenger in .25 cal. At first I got a hand pump and it definitely takes the fun out of it. I went and bought a compressor (GX PUMP CS1-I PCP Air Compressor with Built-in Power Adapter) on Amazon for $289.
Game changer. I shoot JSB Match Diabolo Exact King MKII Heavy .25 Cal and at 50 yards it pretty much groups into 1 ragged hole.

Loukiii

Two five shot groups at 50 yards off using my backpack as a front rest. Air Venturi Avenger .25 cal. Shooting Diabolo Exact King Mk II Heavy pellets. I was amazed.
5056E19C-AD7D-400B-A8F2-1FAF78FC293C.jpeg