New Air Rifle .22 Barra 1100z

cruff10

I've been reading the reviews on the PCP Barra 1000z .22 cal with very impressive results. I've been looking everywhere for the best price. Got lucky did a discount code search for Barra Website, it gave me $55 off, with free shipping no tax. Final cost was $220! I think it was a steal.

I'll let you know how it goes!

Code I think was highshipping if anyone is interested.

cruff10

Here is my review of the Barra 1100z

I really like the look and feel of this air rifle. Easy to pump up just takes some grunt work. But I have a cheap amazon compressor that works great, fills it up in no time.

The first gun I had a really hard time getting it to zero. I had conversations with tech support trying to find the right pellet and screw adjustment. I had no luck, finally they agreed for me to send it back. They in return, self tested one and sent me a new one back. It is DEAD ON!

Crossman HP 14.3 i'm getting right at 900 FPS, and H&N Hunter Extreme 18.6 i'm getting around 850fps. This is the default setting. I can adust the screw and make it go alot faster, just less shots per fill. The screw is very easy to get to as well.

For the money I like it. Took it out last week with the squirrel dog and hit 2 squirrels head shot. Passed straight through.

It is a little heavy side. But I can take it hunting no issue. Once it is filled i'm getting around 40 "good hard" shots. you can tell around 50 it is weaker. I can get a good round, go back to the truck, fill it up with a hand pump and continue on. (if i'm shooting that many times in a 2-3 hour hunt, i'm either having a really good day, or a really bad day)

Customer Support has been top notch as well. I would recommend it, for a great first PCP or one to beat and bang and take hunting.

I've been shooting it 40 yards with a various ammo, but I am able to square up 20 ga shot shell no problem. 1/2 inch or less groups. Shooting bottle caps no issue. Attached is a phone of the shot shell. It was on the end of a branch and when it hit it went straight into the mud.

Attachments

• 20240107_170636.jpg
    20240107_170636.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts