Ran into Eddie on both sits today.

Friction between the moving air mass and surface features of the earth (hills, mountains, valleys, trees, buildings, etc.) is responsible for the swirling vortices of air commonly called eddies.

I dropped 3 pieces of milk weed, one right after the other without waiting. First piece went west. Second piece went east. Last piece went south. 😆😆😆

All in all it was good to get back in the woods! Looking forward to a great season!!

kaizen leader

Friction between the moving air mass and surface features of the earth (hills, mountains, valleys, trees, buildings, etc.) is responsible for the swirling vortices of air commonly called eddies.

I dropped 3 pieces of milk weed, one right after the other without waiting. First piece went west. Second piece went east. Last piece went south. 😆😆😆

All in all it was good to get back in the woods! Looking forward to a great season!!
I thought I was the only one experiencing that. Thx I too enjoyed being out there. The deer were all over along the roads at about 5 but I guess they tucked in after that.

Latest posts