Rain!!

TRIGGER

I have fished in a lot of rain before but last night takes the cake. We fished a night tournament on KY lake from 8-4. There were several times my partner and I could do nothing but laugh and talk about how dumb we were being. We got off the water a couple of times to let the lightning pass. I will never forget this one lol

Chiflyguy

I have fished in a lot of rain before but last night takes the cake. We fished a night tournament on KY lake from 8-4. There were several times my partner and I could do nothing but laugh and talk about how dumb we were being. We got off the water a couple of times to let the lightning pass. I will never forget this one lol
Yeah, when your graphite rod starts vibrating time to head in.

Crow Terminator

I took off this week just to fish. Was supposed to go to Louisiana trout and red fish fishing but my wife's hip surgery put an end to that. So we stayed locally and fished. Every day this week I was running from storms. I'd try to go of the evening because the white bass are breaking on top...get ran off by storms. I'd try to go out after dark for catfish and storms run me off. I went in the morning and guess what...storms around 10. The weather man and his live radar apps suck. I could be hearing thunder and seeing it rain across the lake from me and the weather radar apps show nothing.

Latest posts