Questions for Ten Point owners?

Cabinfever

I am interested in buying a Ten Point bow(maybe the Titan). I have been by a few shops and have seen some with the Acudraw & Acudraw 50 on them. My first question is does this not make a rattle sound/vibration when shot?? I looked at one with the Acudraw 50 on it but the handles and hooks would not retract all the way into its self, is there an adjustment to make it full retract or is this one bad??

Thanks

BlackBelt

No, the accudraw doesnt make noise when the crossbow is fired. Its got a little tension on the strings which keep it in place. I use the accudraw when hunting from treestands because i found using a rope cocker unsafe at heights.

bowriter

R.I.P.
All you have to do is get the Accudraw back and then snug it with the handle. No rattle ever. On several occasions, I have gotten second shots at second deer using it. I believe the ratchet sound, to some degree attracts them, especially young ones. I could explain that but it would take another page. Just relate it to the glottal pulse in a doe's cohesive grunt or a hand operated deer call such as Woods Wise.

You can chocolate chip cookie or re-chocolate chip cookie in the stand without standing up. To me, that is a huge advantage for second shots.

fins&fur

I have a turbo xlt II with an acudraw..I love the crank..you put tension on the cocker with the crank..although I did choose it over the acudraw 50 because the ones in the shop didn't seem to have enough tension on them..one was even hanging out some..i can hear no noise from it at all..and im glad now that I got it instead of the 50

ghostfive

I have the crank on mine and love it. Got 2 shots at turkeys one day sitting on the ground they just sat there watching me crank the string back. Couldn't have done it with a rope.

Creek

bowriter said:
You can chocolate chip cookie or re-chocolate chip cookie in the stand without standing up. To me, that is a huge advantage for second shots.

Good point.
Wait...what...second shot ?
Just kidding and that is a great advantage that has never crossed my mind and I will be considering it in the very near future Im sure.

Latest posts