Questions about the new blind draw

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
What happens to the blinds that there is nobody left to take because they leave after the top 5 or 10 blinds are gone?
The way I understand it there will only be as many names in the pot for the second drawing as there are blinds, right?

You don't have to have a card to hunt any blind after legal shooting time.
A card holder can make someone get out of their blind up until that time.
So it seems to me, if you get drawn in the first drawing there is no need to have any sign on's and just hope another in your party gets drawn so you will have extra shots in the second drawing?

Looks to me like the new system will just make the blind buyers contact the person that drew the blind they want after the draw and work their deal out then.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
I have not seen anything official from TWRA as to what the plan is if the blind site goes unclaimed in the blind selection draw. Previously they'd draw til someone took what was left, but who knows. I'd guess they can go back to the big barrel and continue til they are gone, but there will be a lot of folks that leave after the initial draw so it could take a while if they decide to do it that way.

JBell

You have to commit your sign on's after the first draw. So if you only have yourself, then during the 2nd draw you are the only card issued for the blind. I'm with you on people just contacting after the draw. But it may slow down the money or the urge to go just to sell.

Latest posts