Pse fang 350

Widowmaker

Thats what I ended up buying last year. I was on a pretty strict budget, with that being said, I have two dislikes 1) It has a plastic rail, not aluminum. Which isn't terrible and is to be expected in this price range. 2) Scope isn't anything special. It's light gathering abilities are slim. But, I went in knowing that these things wouldn't be up to par with something double the price. It does shoot well, it's pretty quiet as far as crossbows go, Forearm grip is adjustable, and it puts holes in deer.

Widowmaker

Update: Had a limb shatter on mine Tuesday afternoon. Went hunting on Sunday all day, came home at dark 30 and discharged the crossbow into a target I keep in the backyard and put it in the closet like always. I'm not sure what was the root cause. But, there is a PSE dealer in town so I was able to drop it off. The CSR @ PSE told me that as soon as they received a tracking # from UPS they would go ahead and send a brand new set of limbs/cams to the dealer. Bad situation but PSE lived up to their end, no questions asked about anything. I called and told them about the limb and they said they would take care of it. We will see how it goes.

Latest posts