PSE or Barnett...

Savage Shooter

In the maret for a new crossbow. I'm looking at the PSE Reaper or the Barnett Wildcat. Both are similar in fps and kinetic energy. weight is almost the same. The quad 400 is pretty nice and just a little more expensive, but it's faster. I have been comparing prices on ebay and other sites. I have no experience with either. I had an older Horton but it was heavy. I know the newer ones are lighter and more advanced with design and such that they are way faster and lighter than the one I had.

Any input will be greatly appreciated. Also my money limit is around the $400.00 mark, give or take a little.

mike243

in all honesty,they are probly close in most of the different points,i have had a barnett since they legalized xbows for all,its been great,its like a rifle,all of them throw a lemon at times,customer service is what seperates a good product from a crappy company /good company.look for some reviews on the customer service end imo

LanceS4803

I found my Quad 400 on craigslist for $250. Hardly used, and he threw in a real nice target bag with the bow and accessories.
Point being, I see Quad 400s for sale all the time.

blackhawk611

i love my jackal it is very fast and accurate and powerful i got it new in 2010 after i got back from IRAQ. great bow great company and customer service good warranty.the company has improved a bunch lately.