Project Appleseed

Wobblyshot1

This one is a new one on me, but it sounds like a worthy project. Basic marksmanship training with a slant on America History seems to be what it's all about. I heard of this when I got the email from my range, Strategic Edge. There will be sessions all across the state for the next couple months or so. Check it out.

tug

This one is a new one on me, but it sounds like a worthy project. Basic marksmanship training with a slant on America History seems to be what it's all about. I heard of this when I got the email from my range, Strategic Edge. There will be sessions all across the state for the next couple months or so. Check it out.

They are great for kids, but not just for kids. I have shot at the upper end of gear and training for quite a while. I earned a Appleseed rifleman badge at 25 and shot the known distance class on an 800 yard range.

I tell my colleagues to go to an Appleseed, yet few do. The ones who do come back better shooters, and humble. The ones who don't are satisfied at being stagnant in their progress.

Most shooters don't compete because their egos are fragile. It does not cost much. It does not take much time. But there is nothing more truthful than a shot target, and they can't stand the truth.

Latest posts