Food Plots Price of Lime

JCDEERMAN

We got 30 tons delivered and spread several weeks ago from the Perry County Co-op. It was $34/ton. He said he was fixing to go up to $39/ton due to the price of fuel

tellico4x4

Wayne Co Co-op, it's everything crazy rolled into it. Put it off last year as was pushing several new plots that I wanted spread too. Is what it is & way cheaper than fertilizer!

BTW, the "story" the past month has been that quarry wasn't running lime as the demand for gravel was way high. Must be a lot of new gravel roads around🤣. I had a load of 57 delivered to my home shop last week & it was $575.00!

tellico4x4

Lime was delivered from quarry yesterday. Driver left his scale ticket with first load. They charged CO-op $21/T for it. CO-op is charging $19/T for spreading. They'll have loader, spreader truck & couple guys working for two days. Given state of everything it could be worse.

Of course with 110T of lime staged & not being spread until Mon & Tues, forecast changed this morning to 80% chance of rain today. JCDeerman must have washed his truck....

Latest posts