Pretty yote

PickettSFHunter

Yes it's a coyote not a dog 😂 I don't really predator hunt, just shot this off a hog carcass behind the house this morning. I've gotten pictures of it for over a year but had just never seen it.

Attachments

• F28F104B-73B6-4AF0-A1F9-A7970F8F8C08.jpeg
    F28F104B-73B6-4AF0-A1F9-A7970F8F8C08.jpeg
    774.5 KB · Views: 226

kaizen leader

Yes it's a coyote not a dog 😂 I don't really predator hunt, just shot this off a hog carcass behind the house this morning. I've gotten pictures of it for over a year but had just never seen it.
I shot one like that from a ladder stand sneaking through the woods. It was very thick and only could see it for a little bit. When I was climbing down to look at it I kept thinking I hope I didn't shoot someone's German Sheppard. Gladly it wasn't. Pretty yote congrats.

jason2779

That is an awesome dog would mount it! And I say dog I mean yote! I trap a lot and have been dying to catch a black one or one like this

tn24

Pretty coyote. Do you think you would have recognized it as a coyote without having pictures beforehand? Can you post a picture of it? I've passed shots on a couple before because I didn't know for sure if they were coyotes or dogs.

Latest posts