Big Yote

jman 125

Since TWRA has lied about CWD data, I would just use XYLITOL on them , and lie that you didn't use it if someone questions you! It can't be traced or detected . Just don't get it around your dogs. It kill ALL canines. Legally , it's not a poison. It's a sweetener used in all kinds of human foods. So don't get your panties in a wad over using legal science to rid your farm of vermin. Just like Coumadin ( trade name) that is used for blood thinning in humans is used to control rats….. but it's called warfarin.

TN doesn't allow you to hunt them at night so how do you hurt their numbers unless you play dirty. If you don't do predator control you can kiss your turkeys and deer goodbye.

And yes I believe in carpet bombing in warfare!
Hince why me and a lot of people trap. Im sure Planking will agree with the saying traps work 24/7 and you have to check them day or night in a 24-36 hour time range and you have to dispatch .

jman 125

I may do some trapping. What do you shoot them with when they're trapped and I have a LOT of deer, do you think a deer will hit my trap? They seem to be taking the same trail.
I shoot a browning buckmark 22 just because of having to tote shells with a revolver. I carry 2 clips

Swampster

Is it me or is this a big coyote for around here. I'm judging by knowing the land and surroundings. In the last 10 days I've probably gotten 60 pics of coyotes and some pics have 4-5 in them. Looks like I'm going to have to do some yote hunting before they ruin my deer.

I've never purposely hunted coyotes, I've just shot some by chance while deer or turkey hunting. It's my understanding I can hunt them year 'round. I've always worried that if I took my stand out to coyote hunt when it wasn't deer or turkey season a warden would accuse me of hunting deer or turkey out of season. How do you address that? I do have an electronic call. Not sure I've ever put batteries in it. A friend borrowed an expensive hinge release from me and left a brand new box with the call in it and I called him about my release like 8 mos later and he'd moved out of state. So I guess he has a release and I have a call.

View attachment 209991
Use a .17 or .22 mag when centerfire is not allowed. You won't get those 250 yard shots, but they are good at half that. If you can get them to pause or sit still for a second or two, head shots are very possible at that range.

Sasquatch Boogie Outdoors

Is it me or is this a big coyote for around here. I'm judging by knowing the land and surroundings. In the last 10 days I've probably gotten 60 pics of coyotes and some pics have 4-5 in them. Looks like I'm going to have to do some yote hunting before they ruin my deer.

I've never purposely hunted coyotes, I've just shot some by chance while deer or turkey hunting. It's my understanding I can hunt them year 'round. I've always worried that if I took my stand out to coyote hunt when it wasn't deer or turkey season a warden would accuse me of hunting deer or turkey out of season. How do you address that? I do have an electronic call. Not sure I've ever put batteries in it. A friend borrowed an expensive hinge release from me and left a brand new box with the call in it and I called him about my release like 8 mos later and he'd moved out of state. So I guess he has a release and I have a call.

View attachment 209991
Get batteries, 12 gauge buck shot, and ser up down wind. Hit play, click off safety , and get ready!!!! If you have that many on camera you won't have a fawn left by july

View attachment 209991
And yes he is big!

My biggest yesterday evening.
IMG_8446.jpeg

Latest posts