Pretty good troll

Spurhunter

I saw him do this but didn't know why.

FB_IMG_1667828707651.jpg

PillsburyDoughboy

I think this was after he marched it in for a TD and they did not call a TD he was letting the sidelines know to Call the replay officials. He knew he had made a TD.

TNTreeman

I think this was after he marched it in for a TD and they did not call a TD he was letting the sidelines know to Call the replay officials. He knew he had made a TD.
Never thought I'd agree with PDB but I thought that's what it was too. He scored and they called him out of bounds. He told em to call upstairs to confirm it. Other story is good as well.

PillsburyDoughboy

Never thought I'd agree with PDB but I thought that's what it was too. He scored and they called him out of bounds. He told em to call upstairs to confirm it. Other story is good as well.
vols got another gift of NO TARGETING call same play. Not sure whey in vols land how they keep getting away with this but the refs sure tried to keep them in this game.

TNTreeman

vols got another gift of NO TARGETING call same play. Not sure whey in vols land how they keep getting away with this but the refs sure tried to keep them in this game.

You try to agree with a gump and they go off subject. 🙄. Maybe you and Nick could give the Vols a form tackling clinic to help them with this. Maybe even do it on " the 50". Or 52 is another good number.

PillsburyDoughboy

I read that too and if his # was leaked and he got 6-700 calls that's pretty funny on his part.
Just read where he confirmed it and said his phone starting ringing off the hook and he silenced it and did not read any messages nor did he return any of the calls and he did in FACT mimic this after the Touch down to troll back at the vols fan. I may have to learn to like this guy afterall. Just goes to show how trashy vols fans can get. LOL

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
Just read where he confirmed it and said his phone starting ringing off the hook and he silenced it and did not read any messages nor did he return any of the calls and he did in FACT mimic this after the Touch down to troll back at the vols fan. I may have to learn to like this guy afterall. Just goes to show how trashy vols fans can get. LOL
Do you look in the mirror and say "I am Alabama football"?

PillsburyDoughboy

We prank call quarterbacks, yall poison 100+ year old trees. Who's trashy?
One nut case poisons a tree. Hundreds bombard and troll out a QB on game day, get drunk, throw golf balls and mustard bottles and vandalize your own field only to throw the goal post away and sell the grass on Ebay ,,but somehow you miss the point??? LOL

Levee Jumper

One nut case poisons a tree. Hundreds bombard and troll out a QB on game day, get drunk, throw golf balls and mustard bottles and vandalize your own field only to throw the goal post away and sell the grass on Ebay ,,but somehow you miss the point??? LOL

How did you know? Were you not busy pre-gaming prior to watching the Gumps get beat by LSU.

You know what they say, 1 out of 3 ain't bad.

Also "whey" is the liquid remaining after milk has been curdled and strained. It is a byproduct of the manufacturing of cheese or casein and has several commercial uses.

Spurhunter

You can replace Vols with every team out there and it fits. A few will give the majority a bad rap.
Anyone that has been to a college football game as a fan of the visiting team knows this. The problem is PDB has never been to a game. He is the typical bandwagon bammer. They buy Walmart T-shirts, watch the games on tv, say "we" and "us" when a team in another state wins a game, and disappear for days when that team loses.

Spurhunter

Are you going to admit that I was right and you were dead wrong, as usual?

wayne

I'm sure they will send the video to the league office for review. Maybe add a 15 yrd penalty to the stats.